If you think you can handle this task, please do not hesitate any longer and send your CV to [[3ma11]].
- Full time, B2B, UoP
- 3000 - 6000 PLN NET
- "The Thing" that will help you convince clients to buy software
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written
- Experience in selling dedicated software and SaaS products.
- Proficiency in using teleconferencing tools such as Zoom, Teams or Google Meet.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Communicativeness and openness.
- Car driving license
- Basic German skills sufficient to communicate with clients and read documentation
- Commitment to what you do and own initiative
- Arranging online meetings and presentations.
- Arranging meetings and presentations at the customer's premises.
- Conducting online presentations about SaaS products and services.
- Conducting a presentation of SaaS products and services at the customer's premises.
- Preparation of simple offers regarding SaaS Products.
- Daily reporting of activities in the company's internal system.
- Participation in daily meetings lasting up to 20 minutes.
- Taking care of the company's image.
- Konkurencyjne wynagrodzenie w formie podstawy i premii od wyników sprzedaży
- Quarterly bonus depending on the company's results. For 3 years constantly we have been paying quarterly bonuses
- X-mas bonus
- Activity bonus - 500 PLN a year to be spent on sport activities and equipment
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Annual integration trip. This year we're having fun in 5 stars Nosalowy Dwór Hotel in Zakopane. Quads expedition, mountain trip, etc.
- A real impact on the shape of the company
Ruby Logic company was established in 2012 and from the very beginning we were focused on delivery of highly custmized solutions for enterprises and production plants. Since inception we have been experiencing constant growth. Currently most of our clients are automotive companies operating in Poland and other European countries.
We create customized web applications for inventory management, supervision, planning and real time reporting. We also have a lot of experiance in integration with industrial automation systems.
Our technological stack base on Ruby On Rails on backend and React with Redux on the front.