- Full time, B2B, UoP
- 4000 - 8000 PLN NET
- Proven with sample projects knowledge of UI and UX best practises and principles. Send us a link to your account on Dribbble, Behance or similar.
- Proven with sample projects knowledge of SketchApp (preferable), Balsamiq or Figma
- Ability to use Git client
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems family and SHELL
- Basic English skills sufficient to communicate with clients and read documentation
- Basic knowledge of technologies, standards and frameworks used in web defelopment such as: ReactJS, React Redux, React Saga, HTML5, HAML, SLIM, CSS(3), JS, jQuery(UI), CoffeeScript, Semantic UI.
- Commitment to what you do and own initiative
- Willingness to develop your (not only programming) skills
- Daily reporting of activities in the company's internal system.
- Participation in daily meetings lasting up to 20 minutes.
- Taking care of the company's image.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus depending on the company's results. For 3 years constantly we have been paying quarterly bonuses
- X-mas bonus
- Activity bonus - 500 PLN a year to be spent on sport activities and equipment
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Helping hand from highly skilled specialists
- Knowledge and skills
- Really interesting projects. We we do not make you do another web shop or website. Every our project is a unique and challenging piece of wor for the whole team
- Annual integration trip. This year we're having fun in 5 stars Nosalowy Dwór Hotel in Zakopane. Quads expedition, mountain trip, etc.
- A real impact on the shape of the company
Ruby Logic company was established in 2012 and from the very beginning we were focused on delivery of highly custmized solutions for enterprises and production plants. Since inception we have been experiencing constant growth. Currently most of our clients are automotive companies operating in Poland and other European countries.
We create customized web applications for inventory management, supervision, planning and real time reporting. We also have a lot of experiance in integration with industrial automation systems.
Our technological stack base on Ruby On Rails on backend and React with Redux on the front.